The Newsroom: All The Feels, Ever
I didnt’ really understand what “all the feels” meant until I watched The Newsroom tonight.
All the feels.
- Hearing Sloan saying “Fuck you” made me so happy I couldn’t even.
- Them losing the debate almost made me cry.
- “He struggles with things” as Will falls trying to put on his pants.
- Jim’s lesbian comment and Maggie’s response was really well done on Sorkin’s part.
- Mac’s two freakouts; the first one was hilarious. The second one was great on Will’s part.
- Neal and Sloan. Shipping that. I was shipping Sloan/Don.
- WAIT NO NO NO NO NO, STOP, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, JIM WAS…NO, NO, NO, NO NO. I’m just going to leave this right here as I’m losing my mind. DAMNIT, WHY AREN’T THEY TOGETHER IF THEY AREN’T TOGETHER BY NEXT EPISODE I’M GOING TO DIE.
7 Notes/ Hide
- whereeveryoneissafe likes this
- i-am-just-a-man-not-superhuman reblogged this from jemappellery and added:
- kronoskingofmonkeypeople likes this
- gndblog reblogged this from jemappellery
- grandlightning likes this
- ratii95syd likes this
- misshapenchaos723 reblogged this from jemappellery
- jemappellery posted this